Reconfiguring the server
Welcome to another blog post regarding developments and updates on Reasonexperts. In the previous article, I mentioned something about the feed being broken. While initially, this article was about a move from Propellerhead. While later on, I discovered there was more to it than just that (which started to become noticeable around the black Friday sales 2018). Since most of the issues are fixed, this weekend I had to roll out a new feature which also included a new configuration change regarding how this web server functions.
Updating the shop feed
Today I just want to blog about an issue I started to notice on this site in particular. I am not sure when it happened, the only thing I do know is "how it happened". As you may well know on this site I run a custom-made service that updates everything from the Propellerhead Shop. While currently I am involved in a different project that is somewhat related to this idea (more on that later during the month). While refactoring (read: making changes to the website code) I started to realize that nothing from the Shop feed would update properly.